We thank Philippa Payne for assistance with 600 MHz NMR spectroscopy. We would like to thank the DFG for financial support. J.C.H.Y. and L.L.S. thank NSERC for a postgraduate scholarship and financial support. M.H. and U.R. thank DFG for funding. This research was undertaken, in part, thanks to funding from the Canada Research Chairs program.
Facile Access to Tuneable Schwartz’s Reagents: Oxidative Addition Products from the Reaction of Amide NH Bonds with Reduced Zirconocene Complexes†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 43, pages 11415–11419, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Haehnel, M., Yim, J. C.-H., Schafer, L. L. and Rosenthal, U. (2013), Facile Access to Tuneable Schwartz’s Reagents: Oxidative Addition Products from the Reaction of Amide NH Bonds with Reduced Zirconocene Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11415–11419. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305246
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Canada Research Chairs program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!