This research was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, the Canada Research Chairs Program and Simon Fraser University. This work made use of 4D LABS shared facilities supported by the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), British Columbia Knowledge Development Fund (BCKDF), and Simon Fraser University. J.-C.B. thanks the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR) for financial support.
A UV-Blocking Polymer Shell Prevents One-Photon Photoreactions while Allowing Multi-Photon Processes in Encapsulated Upconverting Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11106–11109, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, T., Barker, M., Arafeh, K. M., Boyer, J.-C., Carling, C.-J. and Branda, N. R. (2013), A UV-Blocking Polymer Shell Prevents One-Photon Photoreactions while Allowing Multi-Photon Processes in Encapsulated Upconverting Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11106–11109. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305253
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- British Columbia Knowledge Development Fund (BCKDF)
- Simon Fraser University
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!