Generous financial support from the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the European Research Council (ERC Starting Grant to M.A.) and SusChemSys (NRW-Ziel-2-Programm) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Prof. A. Fürstner for constant support and our NMR spectroscopy and X-ray crystallography departments for assistance.
Synthesis and Reactivity of Metal Complexes with Acyclic (Amino)(Ylide)Carbene Ligands†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 43, pages 11392–11395, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
González-Fernández, E., Rust, J. and Alcarazo, M. (2013), Synthesis and Reactivity of Metal Complexes with Acyclic (Amino)(Ylide)Carbene Ligands. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11392–11395. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305311
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- European Research Council
- SusChemSys (NRW-Ziel-2-Programm)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!