These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Co-catalyst-Loaded Ta3N5 Photoanode with a High Solar Photocurrent for Water Splitting upon Facile Removal of the Surface Layer†
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11016–11020, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Luo, W., Cao, D., Zhao, X., Li, Z., Yu, T. and Zou, Z. (2013), A Co-catalyst-Loaded Ta3N5 Photoanode with a High Solar Photocurrent for Water Splitting upon Facile Removal of the Surface Layer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11016–11020. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305350
This work is supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2013CB632404) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 50902068, 51272101, 11174129). M. Li. is also supported by the Science Research Foundation of Graduate School of Nanjing University. We thank Mr. Robert Rozansky of Brown University for his editing of English.
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB632404
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50902068, 51272101, 11174129
- Science Research Foundation of Graduate School of Nanjing University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!