This work was supported by the Comité Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux (CIVB) (predoctoral fellowship to G.L.) and by ANR grant (ANR-09-BLAN-0082-01 and predoctoral fellowship to C.A.). We thank Dr. Maurizot for providing terephthalic acid derivatives.
Structure Elucidation of Host–Guest Complexes of Tartaric and Malic Acids by Quasi-Racemic Crystallography†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11517–11520, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Lautrette, G., Kauffmann, B., Ferrand, Y., Aube, C., Chandramouli, N., Dubreuil, D. and Huc, I. (2013), Structure Elucidation of Host–Guest Complexes of Tartaric and Malic Acids by Quasi-Racemic Crystallography. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11517–11520. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305364
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Comité Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux (CIVB)
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-0082-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!