We thank Alexander Christmann for the AFM investigations and the BMBF (0311993) of Germany for financial support. This research forms part of UniCat, a Cluster of Excellence in the field of catalysis that is coordinated by the Technical University of Berlin and supported financially by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within the framework of the German Excellence Initiative (EXC 314).
Coupling Biocatalysis with Molecular Imprinting in a Biomimetic Sensor†
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11521–11525, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Yarman, A. and Scheller, F. W. (2013), Coupling Biocatalysis with Molecular Imprinting in a Biomimetic Sensor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11521–11525. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305368
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- BMBF. Grant Number: 0311993
- Technical University of Berlin
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!