Research support was provided by the Department of Science and Technology, India (SR/S1/IC-02/2009) and Council for Scientific & Industrial Research (01(2527)/11/EMR-II) to C.V.S. The National Service of Computational Chemistry Software (NSCCS) is acknowledged for CPU time. D.K. acknowledges Department of Science and Technology (New Delhi) for a Ramanujan Fellowship.
Comparison of the Reactivity of Nonheme Iron(IV)–Oxo versus Iron(IV)–Imido Complexes: Which is the Better Oxidant?†
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12288–12292, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Vardhaman, A. K., Barman, P., Kumar, S., Sastri, C. V., Kumar, D. and de Visser, S. P. (2013), Comparison of the Reactivity of Nonheme Iron(IV)–Oxo versus Iron(IV)–Imido Complexes: Which is the Better Oxidant?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12288–12292. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305370
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Department of Science and Technology. Grant Number: SR/S1/IC-02/2009
- Council for Scientific & Industrial Research. Grant Number: 01(2527)/11/EMR-II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!