This work was supported by the NSF through CCI grant CHE-1102637, and grant MRI 0923577 provided equipment used in this investigation. M.B. acknowledges support from the NSF under grant DMR 0907049. S.R. and W.S.N. acknowledge support from ONR Award No. N000141110193. Use of the Advanced Photon Source, an Office of Science User Facility operated for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science by Argonne National Laboratory, was supported by the U.S. DOE under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The authors thank J. Karapatrova and D. Robinson for their assistance in collection of the synchrotron X-ray diffraction data, and C. Heideman and D. Moore for useful discussions.
Controlling Size-Induced Phase Transformations Using Chemically Designed Nanolaminates†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 50, pages 13211–13214, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Beekman, M., Disch, S., Rouvimov, S., Kasinathan, D., Koepernik, K., Rosner, H., Zschack, P., Neumann, W. S. and Johnson, D. C. (2013), Controlling Size-Induced Phase Transformations Using Chemically Designed Nanolaminates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 13211–13214. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305377
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-1102637, MRI 0923577
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 0907049
- ONR. Grant Number: N000141110193
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!