We thank Ryuta Kuramoto for experimental support. We gratefully acknowledge a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Y.T.) on Innovative Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations by Organocatalysts” from MEXT (Japan).
A Powerful Hydrogen-Bond-Donating Organocatalyst for the Enantioselective Intramolecular Oxa-Michael Reaction of α,β-Unsaturated Amides and Esters†
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11114–11118, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Kobayashi, Y., Taniguchi, Y., Hayama, N., Inokuma, T. and Takemoto, Y. (2013), A Powerful Hydrogen-Bond-Donating Organocatalyst for the Enantioselective Intramolecular Oxa-Michael Reaction of α,β-Unsaturated Amides and Esters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11114–11118. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305492
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!