Part of this research is supported by the Dutch Technology Foundation (STW), which is the Applied Science Division of the Nederlandse organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (NWO); and the Technology Program of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Project OTP 11956. This work is part of the research program of the Stichting voor Fundamenteel Onderzoek der Materie (FOM), which is financially supported by the NWO. We are grateful to Ronald Buijs for support for electronics and Gert Eijkel for development of data analysis software.
Enhanced Detection of High-Mass Proteins by Using an Active Pixel Detector†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 43, pages 11261–11264, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Ellis, S. R., Jungmann, J. H., Smith, D. F., Soltwisch, J. and Heeren, R. M. A. (2013), Enhanced Detection of High-Mass Proteins by Using an Active Pixel Detector. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11261–11264. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305501
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Nederlandse organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!