We acknowledge financial support from MIUR Italy through the “FIRB-Futuro in ricerca” (RBFR1022UQ) programme and thank D. Zuccaccia (Udine, Italy) for insightful discussions.
Disentanglement of Donation and Back-Donation Effects on Experimental Observables: A Case Study of Gold–Ethyne Complexes†
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11599–11602, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Bistoni, G., Belpassi, L. and Tarantelli, F. (2013), Disentanglement of Donation and Back-Donation Effects on Experimental Observables: A Case Study of Gold–Ethyne Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11599–11602. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305505
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- MIUR Italy. Grant Number: RBFR1022UQ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!