This work was supported by the State Key 973 Program of PRC (2013CB934104 and 2012CB224805), the NSF of China (21073040, 51372041 and 21210004), the specialized research fund for the doctoral program of higher education of China (20120071110007), the innovation program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission (13ZZ004), Shanghai Rising Star Project of STCSM (12QH1400300), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-12-0123).
A Shear Stress Regulated Assembly Route to Silica Nanotubes and Their Closely Packed Hollow Mesostructures†
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11603–11606, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C., Wei, J., Yue, Q., Luo, W., Li, Y., Wang, M., Deng, Y. and Zhao, D. (2013), A Shear Stress Regulated Assembly Route to Silica Nanotubes and Their Closely Packed Hollow Mesostructures. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11603–11606. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305527
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- State Key 973 Program of PRC. Grant Numbers: 2013CB934104, 2012CB224805
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 21073040, 51372041, 21210004
- doctoral program of higher education of China. Grant Number: 20120071110007
- innovation program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 13ZZ004
- Shanghai Rising Star Project of STCSM. Grant Number: 12QH1400300
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-12-0123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!