This research is supported by the European Commission through grant agreement DENDREAMERS (ITN Marie Curie) n°215884 and ERC StG (PhotoSi, 278912). We are also grateful to the CNRS and the University of Strasbourg.
A Strongly Emitting Liquid-Crystalline Derivative of Y3N@C80: Bright and Long-Lived Near-IR Luminescence from a Charge Transfer State†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12303–12307, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Toth, K., Molloy, J. K., Matta, M., Heinrich, B., Guillon, D., Bergamini, G., Zerbetto, F., Donnio, B., Ceroni, P. and Felder-Flesch, D. (2013), A Strongly Emitting Liquid-Crystalline Derivative of Y3N@C80: Bright and Long-Lived Near-IR Luminescence from a Charge Transfer State. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12303–12307. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305536
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- European Commission. Grant Number: 215884
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!