We gratefully acknowledge The Pennsylvania State University, the NSF (CAREER CHE-1055795), and ACS-PRF (51705-DN11) for financial support of this research.
Use of a Readily Removable Auxiliary Group for the Synthesis of Pyrrolidones by the Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular Amination of Unactivated γ C(sp3)H Bonds†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11124–11128, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
He, G., Zhang, S.-Y., Nack, W. A., Li, Q. and Chen, G. (2013), Use of a Readily Removable Auxiliary Group for the Synthesis of Pyrrolidones by the Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular Amination of Unactivated γ C(sp3)H Bonds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11124–11128. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305615
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2013
- The Pennsylvania State University
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1055795
- ACS-PRF. Grant Number: 51705-DN11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!