This work was supported in part by a Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), for which we are thankful.
Progress in Carbonylative [2+2+1] Cycloaddition: Utilization of a Nitrile Group as the π Component†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11138–11142, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Iwata, T., Inagaki, F. and Mukai, C. (2013), Progress in Carbonylative [2+2+1] Cycloaddition: Utilization of a Nitrile Group as the π Component. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11138–11142. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305729
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!