The work was supported by Penn State MRSEC funded by the National Science Foundation (DMR-0820404), and Penn State Materials Research Institute Nanofabrication Lab and the National Science Foundation Cooperative Agreement No. ECS-0335765 and by Boston University and the T32 Pharmacology Training grant (5T32M008541-14; J.F.).
Bone-Crack Detection, Targeting, and Repair Using Ion Gradients†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 10997–11001, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Yadav, V., Freedman, J. D., Grinstaff, M. and Sen, A. (2013), Bone-Crack Detection, Targeting, and Repair Using Ion Gradients. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 10997–11001. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305759
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0820404
- National Science Foundation Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
- Boston University
- T32 Pharmacology Training grant. Grant Number: 5T32M008541-14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!