This research was financially supported by an Australian Research Council Discovery Project (grant number DP110101346). L.C. acknowledges the support of an Australian Postgraduate Award and MMI-CSIRO PhD Materials Science Top-up. R.A.C. is a recipient of an Australian Research Council Future Fellowship (grant number FT0990583). Dr. Simon Crawford is thanked for ultramicrotoming samples in preparation for TEM characterization. Dr. Xiaofei Duan and Mr David Parris are appreciated for acquiring XPS and XRD results, respectively. The Advanced Microscopy Facility and Surface and Chemical Analysis Network (SCAN) at the University of Melbourne are acknowledged for electron microscopy and XPS access, respectively.
Surface-Metastable Phase-Initiated Seeding and Ostwald Ripening: A Facile Fluorine-Free Process towards Spherical Fluffy Core/Shell, Yolk/Shell, and Hollow Anatase Nanostructures†
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 10986–10991, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Cao, L., Chen, D. and Caruso, R. A. (2013), Surface-Metastable Phase-Initiated Seeding and Ostwald Ripening: A Facile Fluorine-Free Process towards Spherical Fluffy Core/Shell, Yolk/Shell, and Hollow Anatase Nanostructures. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 10986–10991. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305819
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP110101346
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: FT0990583
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!