We thank the ERC for the Starting Grant “NANOPUZZLE”, ARAID, the Dpto de Industria Innovación (DGA), and the Fondo Social Europeo for financial support. We also thank the referees for improving the manuscript with their comments.
DNA as a Molecular Local Thermal Probe for the Analysis of Magnetic Hyperthermia†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11526–11529, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Dias, J. T., Moros, M., del Pino, P., Rivera, S., Grazú, V. and de la Fuente, J. M. (2013), DNA as a Molecular Local Thermal Probe for the Analysis of Magnetic Hyperthermia. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11526–11529. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305835
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Dpto de Industria Innovación (DGA)
- Fondo Social Europeo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!