Financial support from the Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux (CIVB), including doctoral assistantships for E.P. and D.L., and from the Conseil Régional d’Aquitaine is gratefully acknowledged. We also wish to thank Dr. Michael Jourdes and Prof. Pierre-Louis Teissedre of the Institut des Sciences de la Vigne et du Vin–Bordeaux Aquitaine, and Prof. Cédric Saucier of the University of British Columbia, Okanagan Campus, for their continued interest in our work, and Axelle Grelard (UMR-CNRS 5248) for her help in interpreting NMR spectra.
Remarkable Biomimetic Chemoselective Aerobic Oxidation of Flavano-Ellagitannins Found in Oak-Aged Wine†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11530–11533, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Petit, E., Lefeuvre, D., Jacquet, R., Pouységu, L., Deffieux, D. and Quideau, S. (2013), Remarkable Biomimetic Chemoselective Aerobic Oxidation of Flavano-Ellagitannins Found in Oak-Aged Wine. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11530–11533. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305839
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux (CIVB)
- Conseil Régional d’Aquitaine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!