We acknowledge R. L. Nightingale for equipment design and manufacture, D. S. Bohle for assistance in acquiring single-crystal X-ray diffraction data, A. K. Cheetham for discussions, J. K. M. Sanders for support, Herchel Smith Fund, NanoDTC Cambridge, EPSRC, NSERC Discovery Grant, FRQNT Nouveaux Chercheurs fund for funding, and the Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia (Grant No. 098-0982904-2953).
Real-Time In Situ Powder X-ray Diffraction Monitoring of Mechanochemical Synthesis of Pharmaceutical Cocrystals†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11538–11541, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Halasz, I., Puškarić, A., Kimber, S. A. J., Beldon, P. J., Belenguer, A. M., Adams, F., Honkimäki, V., Dinnebier, R. E., Patel, B., Jones, W., Štrukil, V. and Friščić, T. (2013), Real-Time In Situ Powder X-ray Diffraction Monitoring of Mechanochemical Synthesis of Pharmaceutical Cocrystals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11538–11541. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305928
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Herchel Smith Fund
- NanoDTC Cambridge
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- FRQNT Nouveaux Chercheurs fund
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia. Grant Number: 098-0982904-2953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!