We acknowledge R. L. Nightingale for equipment design and manufacture, D. S. Bohle for assistance in acquiring single-crystal X-ray diffraction data, A. K. Cheetham for discussions, J. K. M. Sanders for support, Herchel Smith Fund, NanoDTC Cambridge, EPSRC, NSERC Discovery Grant, FRQNT Nouveaux Chercheurs fund for funding, and the Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia (Grant No. 098-0982904-2953).
Real-Time In Situ Powder X-ray Diffraction Monitoring of Mechanochemical Synthesis of Pharmaceutical Cocrystals†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11538–11541, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Halasz, I., Puškarić, A., Kimber, S. A. J., Beldon, P. J., Belenguer, A. M., Adams, F., Honkimäki, V., Dinnebier, R. E., Patel, B., Jones, W., Štrukil, V. and Friščić, T. (2013), Real-Time In Situ Powder X-ray Diffraction Monitoring of Mechanochemical Synthesis of Pharmaceutical Cocrystals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11538–11541. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305928
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Herchel Smith Fund
- NanoDTC Cambridge
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- FRQNT Nouveaux Chercheurs fund
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia. Grant Number: 098-0982904-2953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!