This work was supported financially by the German Israeli Foundation (research grant no. 1074-49.10/2009) and The Harvey M. Krueger Family Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology of the Hebrew University. S. K.-O. acknowledges the support of the Eshkol and CAMBR Scholarships. We thank A. E. Wright (Thermo Fischer Scientific) for expert technical support in performing the XPS measurements.
Nanoparticle-Imprinted Polymers for Size-Selective Recognition of Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 294–298, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Kraus-Ophir, S., Witt, J., Wittstock, G. and Mandler, D. (2014), Nanoparticle-Imprinted Polymers for Size-Selective Recognition of Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 294–298. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305962
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- German Israeli Foundation. Grant Number: 1074-49.10/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!