This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) and Challenging Exploratory Research, JSPS, to H.O. and by CREST and ACT-C, JST, to M.S. K.N. thanks the JSPS for their scholarship support.
Synthesis of Trisubstituted Alkenylstannanes through Copper-Catalyzed Three-Component Coupling of Alkylboranes, Alkynoates, and Tributyltin Methoxide†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11620–11623, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Wakamatsu, T., Nagao, K., Ohmiya, H. and Sawamura, M. (2013), Synthesis of Trisubstituted Alkenylstannanes through Copper-Catalyzed Three-Component Coupling of Alkylboranes, Alkynoates, and Tributyltin Methoxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11620–11623. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305973
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Young Scientists (A)
- Challenging Exploratory Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!