This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program, 2013CB932803, 2012CB825800, and 2013CB933800), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21075128, 21227804, and 21222508), and the Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology (13QH1402300).
Nanoplasmonic Imaging of Latent Fingerprints and Identification of Cocaine†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11542–11545, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Li, K., Qin, W., Li, F., Zhao, X., Jiang, B., Wang, K., Deng, S., Fan, C. and Li, D. (2013), Nanoplasmonic Imaging of Latent Fingerprints and Identification of Cocaine. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11542–11545. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305980
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB932803, 2012CB825800, 2013CB933800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075128, 21227804, 21222508
- Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology. Grant Number: 13QH1402300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!