Part 110 of “Transition Metals in Organic Synthesis”; for part 109, see: Ref. 8. We are grateful to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (fellowship to V.P.K.) and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant KN 240/16-1) for financial support. We thank Regina Czerwonka and Nils Richter for experimental support.
Total Synthesis of the Biscarbazole Alkaloids Murrafoline A–D by a Domino Sonogashira Coupling/Claisen Rearrangement/Electrocyclization Reaction†
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11073–11077, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, V. P., Gruner, K. K., Kataeva, O. and Knölker, H.-J. (2013), Total Synthesis of the Biscarbazole Alkaloids Murrafoline A–D by a Domino Sonogashira Coupling/Claisen Rearrangement/Electrocyclization Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11073–11077. doi: 10.1002/anie.201305993
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: KN 240/16-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!