This work is financially supported by a grant-in-aid for scientific research from the JSPS. D.C. thanks JSPS for providing a postdoctoral fellowship.
Crystallization of Tungsten Trioxide Having Small Mesopores: Highly Efficient Photoanode for Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 48, pages 12606–12609, November 25, 2013
How to Cite
Chandra, D., Saito, K., Yui, T. and Yagi, M. (2013), Crystallization of Tungsten Trioxide Having Small Mesopores: Highly Efficient Photoanode for Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12606–12609. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306004
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!