This project was funded by the National Institutes of Health (S.L.B.: GM58160; N.T.J.: GM099817. The content is the sole responsibility of the authors and is not necessarily representative of the official views held by the National Institutes of Health. The Varian 500 MHz spectrometer used in this work was purchased with funds from the National Science Foundation (CHE-9808061). We thank Dr. Andrew DeAngelis for helpful discussions. This manuscript is dedicated to Professor Irina Beletskaya in recognition of her contributions to the field of metal-catalyzed reactions.
Cascade Palladium Catalysis: A Predictable and Selectable Regiocontrolled Synthesis of N-Arylbenzimidazoles†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11624–11627, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Jui, N. T. and Buchwald, S. L. (2013), Cascade Palladium Catalysis: A Predictable and Selectable Regiocontrolled Synthesis of N-Arylbenzimidazoles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11624–11627. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306007
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM58160, GM099817
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-9808061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!