This work was supported by the Israel Science foundation (A.B.) and the NIH grant GM065334 (D.F.). M.P. gratefully acknowledges the Azrieli Foundation for financial support. Research in the laboratory of A.C. is supported by grants from the Dr. Miriam and Sheldon G. Adelson Medical Research Foundation (AMRF), the I-CORE Program of the Planning and Budgeting Committee, the Israel Science Foundation (ISF) (grant no. 1775/12), The TreatPolyQ Network funded by the EU, and the Deutsch-Israelische Projektkooperation (DIP). A.C. is an Israel Cancer Research Fund (ICRF) USA Professor.
Modifying the Vicinity of the Isopeptide Bond To Reveal Differential Behavior of Ubiquitin Chains with Interacting Proteins: Organic Chemistry Applied to Synthetic Proteins†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11149–11153, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Haj-Yahya, N., Haj-Yahya, M., Castañeda, C. A., Spasser, L., Hemantha, H. P., Jbara, M., Penner, M., Ciechanover, A., Fushman, D. and Brik, A. (2013), Modifying the Vicinity of the Isopeptide Bond To Reveal Differential Behavior of Ubiquitin Chains with Interacting Proteins: Organic Chemistry Applied to Synthetic Proteins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11149–11153. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306118
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
- Israel Science foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: GM065334
- Azrieli Foundation
- Dr. Miriam and Sheldon G. Adelson Medical Research Foundation (AMRF)
- I-CORE Program of the Planning and Budgeting Committee
- Israel Science Foundation (ISF). Grant Number: 1775/12
- Deutsch-Israelische Projektkooperation (DIP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!