This work was supported by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences, National Institutes of Health (GM-087620). Prof. Jason Hein (U.C. Merced), Dr. David Sarlah, and Will Gutekunst are gratefully acknowledged for helpful scientific discussions.
Copper(I)-Catalyzed Cycloaddition of Bismuth(III) Acetylides with Organic Azides: Synthesis of Stable Triazole Anion Equivalents†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 49, pages 13037–13041, December 2, 2013
How to Cite
Worrell, B. T., Ellery, S. P. and Fokin, V. V. (2013), Copper(I)-Catalyzed Cycloaddition of Bismuth(III) Acetylides with Organic Azides: Synthesis of Stable Triazole Anion Equivalents. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 13037–13041. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306192
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM-087620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!