These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rapid, Stable, Chemoselective Labeling of Thiols with Julia–Kocieński-like Reagents: A Serum-Stable Alternative to Maleimide-Based Protein Conjugation†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 48, pages 12592–12596, November 25, 2013
How to Cite
Toda, N., Asano, S. and Barbas, C. F. (2013), Rapid, Stable, Chemoselective Labeling of Thiols with Julia–Kocieński-like Reagents: A Serum-Stable Alternative to Maleimide-Based Protein Conjugation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12592–12596. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306241
This study was supported by National Institutes of Health Pioneer Award DP1 CA174426.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DP1 CA174426
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!