These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hematite-Based Water Splitting with Low Turn-On Voltages†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 48, pages 12692–12695, November 25, 2013
How to Cite
Du, C., Yang, X., Mayer, M. T., Hoyt, H., Xie, J., McMahon, G., Bischoping, G. and Wang, D. (2013), Hematite-Based Water Splitting with Low Turn-On Voltages. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12692–12695. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306263
This research was supported by the NSF (DMR 1055762 and 1317280). D.W. is an Alfred P. Sloan Fellow. We thank J. Bisquert and S. Gimenez for insightful discussions. We also thank P. Dai for his technical assistance.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 1055762, 1317280
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!