These authors contributed equally to this work.
Non-Invasive and In Situ Characterization of the Degradation of Biomaterial Scaffolds by Volumetric Photoacoustic Microscopy†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 184–188, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y. S., Cai, X., Yao, J., Xing, W., Wang, L. V. and Xia, Y. (2014), Non-Invasive and In Situ Characterization of the Degradation of Biomaterial Scaffolds by Volumetric Photoacoustic Microscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 184–188. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306282
We thank Prof. James Ballard for careful reading of the manuscript. This work was supported by an NIH Director’s Pioneer Award (DP1 OD000798) and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis and Georgia Institute of Technology (to Y.X.). This work was also sponsored by NIH grants (R01 EB000712, R01 EB008085, R01 CA140220, R01 CA157277, R01 CA159959, and U54 CA136398, to L.V.W.).
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: DP1 OD000798
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 EB000712, R01 EB008085, R01 CA140220, R01 CA157277, R01 CA159959, U54 CA136398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!