This research was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid (No. 19675001) from MEXT (Japan) (S.Y.), JST, CREST (S.Y.), and JST, ACT-C (A.F.).
Diarylated Bi(thieno[2,3-c]thiophene)s: A Ring-Fusing Strategy for Controlling the Molecular Alignment of Oligoarenes†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 46, pages 12091–12095, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Fukazawa, A., Kishi, D., Tanaka, Y., Seki, S. and Yamaguchi, S. (2013), Diarylated Bi(thieno[2,3-c]thiophene)s: A Ring-Fusing Strategy for Controlling the Molecular Alignment of Oligoarenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12091–12095. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306323
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- MEXT (Japan)
- JST, CREST
- JST, ACT-C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!