Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) through the Center for Functional Nanostructures (CFN) and the Priority Program SPP1313 is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Radian Popescu and Prof. Dr. Dagmar Gerthsen for their support with the HRTEM measurements, and Alexander Hepting for his help with building the temperature-controlled microscope sample stage.
Intracellular Thermometry by Using Fluorescent Gold Nanoclusters†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 42, pages 11154–11157, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Shang, L., Stockmar, F., Azadfar, N. and Nienhaus, G. U. (2013), Intracellular Thermometry by Using Fluorescent Gold Nanoclusters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11154–11157. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306366
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!