These authors contributed equally to the work.
Intergrowth Structure and Aluminium Zoning of a Zeolite ZSM-5 Crystal as Resolved by Synchrotron-Based Micro X-Ray Diffraction Imaging†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 50, pages 13382–13386, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Ristanović, Z., Hofmann, J. P., Deka, U., Schülli, T. U., Rohnke, M., Beale, A. M. and Weckhuysen, B. M. (2013), Intergrowth Structure and Aluminium Zoning of a Zeolite ZSM-5 Crystal as Resolved by Synchrotron-Based Micro X-Ray Diffraction Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 13382–13386. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306370
Z.R. and J.P.H. thank the Dutch National Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSC-C) for funding. J.P.H. thanks the German Research Foundation (DFG) for a postdoctoral research fellowship (Ho4579/1-1). The ESRF is acknowledged for providing beamtime and staff members of ESRF beamline ID 01, and Zafer Öztürk (Utrecht) is acknowledged for experimental support. Machteld Mertens (ExxonMobil, Machelen, Belgium) is thanked for providing the ZSM-5 samples. We thank Prof. Jürgen Janek (Giessen) for granting access to the TOF-SIMS facilities and Julia Kokesch-Himmelreich (Giessen) for confocal-microscopy height-profiling measurements.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Dutch National Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSC-C)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!