These authors contributed equally to this work.
Selective Imaging of the Angiogenic Relevant Integrins α5β1 and αvβ3†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11656–11659, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Neubauer, S., Rechenmacher, F., Beer, A. J., Curnis, F., Pohle, K., D'Alessandria, C., Wester, H.-J., Reuning, U., Corti, A., Schwaiger, M. and Kessler, H. (2013), Selective Imaging of the Angiogenic Relevant Integrins α5β1 and αvβ3. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11656–11659. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306376
We thank IGSSE (International Graduate School of Science and Engineering), the Bund der Freunde der TU München e.V., CompInt (Materials Science of Complex Interfaces) of the Elite Network of Bavaria for funding, IAS (Institute for Advanced Study) of Technische Universität München, SFB 824, CIPSM (Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich), AIRC (Italian Association for Cancer Research, IG11692 and IG9180) and KAU (Saudi Arabia) for financial support. S.N. gratefully acknowledges financial support of Max Planck Society. We thank M. De Simone for performing the solid-phase integrin binding assays and Philipp Ganthaler for designing the Back Cover picture.
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- IGSSE (International Graduate School of Science and Engineering)
- Bund der Freunde der TU München e.V.
- CompInt (Materials Science of Complex Interfaces)
- IAS (Institute for Advanced Study) of Technische Universität München
- SFB 824
- CIPSM (Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich)
- AIRC (Italian Association for Cancer Research. Grant Numbers: IG11692, IG9180
- KAU (Saudi Arabia)
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!