These authors contributed equally to this work.
Crowdsourcing Natural Products Discovery to Access Uncharted Dimensions of Fungal Metabolite Diversity†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 804–809, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Du, L., Robles, A. J., King, J. B., Powell, D. R., Miller, A. N., Mooberry, S. L. and Cichewicz, R. H. (2014), Crowdsourcing Natural Products Discovery to Access Uncharted Dimensions of Fungal Metabolite Diversity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 804–809. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306549
Research reported in this publication was supported by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health RO1GM092219 (R.H.C.), the President’s Council Excellence Award (S.L.M.), and with support from the CTRC P30 Cancer Center Support Grant (CA054174) and the Flow Cytometry Shared Resource (S.L.M.). The X-ray diffractometer was purchased through a grant from the NSF (CHE-0130835). The LC-MS instrument used for this project was provided in part by a Challenge Grant from the Office of the Vice President for Research, University of Oklahoma, Norman Campus and an award through the Shimadzu Equipment Grant Program (R.H.C.). We gratefully acknowledge Ms. A. Reyor for supplying the soil sample used in this study.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1GM092219
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0130835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!