We thank the Cahalan, Tsai, and Guan laboratories for reagents and instrument use. J.K.T acknowledges the NSF (DGE-0808392) for a fellowship. We acknowledge UC-Irvine for startup funds and an NIH New Innovator Award (DP2 AI112194).
Covalently Coupled Immunostimulant Heterodimers†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 189–192, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Mancini, R. J., Tom, J. K. and Esser-Kahn, A. P. (2014), Covalently Coupled Immunostimulant Heterodimers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 189–192. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306551
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DGE-0808392
- NIH. Grant Number: DP2 AI112194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!