We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (91127027, 51173142, 21104061, 21275114) and the Major State Basic Research Development Program of China (973 Program) (2013CB933002) for funding support.
Chirality-Driven Wettability Switching and Mass Transfer†
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 930–932, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Qing, G. and Sun, T. (2014), Chirality-Driven Wettability Switching and Mass Transfer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 930–932. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306660
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91127027, 51173142, 21104061, 21275114
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2013CB933002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!