These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis of gem-Difluorocyclopropa(e)nes and O-, S-, N-, and P-Difluoromethylated Compounds with TMSCF2Br†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12390–12394, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Li, L., Wang, F., Ni, C. and Hu, J. (2013), Synthesis of gem-Difluorocyclopropa(e)nes and O-, S-, N-, and P-Difluoromethylated Compounds with TMSCF2Br. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12390–12394. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306703
Support of our work by the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB215500 and 2012CB821600), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20825209 and 21202189), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences is gratefully acknowledged. TMS=trimethylsilyl.
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB215500, 2012CB821600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20825209, 21202189
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!