We thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (for Accelerator and Discovery grants to L.B.) and the University of Ottawa (for a University Research Chair to L.B.) for support of this research. We also thank Prof. Derek Pratt (University of Ottawa) for insightful discussions.
Photoredox Transformations with Dimeric Gold Complexes†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 50, pages 13342–13345, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Revol, G., McCallum, T., Morin, M., Gagosz, F. and Barriault, L. (2013), Photoredox Transformations with Dimeric Gold Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 13342–13345. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306727
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- University of Ottawa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!