The authors thank the TGE Réseau National de RPE interdisciplinaire, FR-CNRS 3443, the “Agence Nationale pour la Recherche” (grant number ANR-08-CP2D-05-01; CO2GREEN) and the Labex ARCANE (grant number ANR-11-LABX-0003-01) for financial supports. We also thank M. Stanbury for proofreading of the manuscript.
Pulsed-EPR Evidence of a Manganese(II) Hydroxycarbonyl Intermediate in the Electrocatalytic Reduction of Carbon Dioxide by a Manganese Bipyridyl Derivative†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 240–243, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Bourrez, M., Orio, M., Molton, F., Vezin, H., Duboc, C., Deronzier, A. and Chardon-Noblat, S. (2014), Pulsed-EPR Evidence of a Manganese(II) Hydroxycarbonyl Intermediate in the Electrocatalytic Reduction of Carbon Dioxide by a Manganese Bipyridyl Derivative. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 240–243. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306750
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- FR-CNRS. Grant Number: ANR-08-CP2D-05-01
- Labex ARCANE. Grant Number: ANR-11-LABX-0003-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!