We are grateful to UCR and the ACS PRF (award no. 52255-DNI3) for financial support of this research. J.E. was supported by a US Department of Education GAANN Award (no. P200A120170). L.M. is a member of the Institut universitaire de France and a fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. The ANR, the CNRS, and the UPS are acknowledged for financial support.
Isolation of a Carborane-Fused Triazole Radical Anion†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 44, pages 11560–11563, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Asay, M., Kefalidis, C. E., Estrada, J., Weinberger, D. S., Wright, J., Moore, C. E., Rheingold, A. L., Maron, L. and Lavallo, V. (2013), Isolation of a Carborane-Fused Triazole Radical Anion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 11560–11563. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306764
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- ACS PRF. Grant Number: 52255-DNI3
- US Department of Education GAANN Award. Grant Number: P200A120170
- Institut universitaire de France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!