This research was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (“Organic Synthesis Based on Reaction Integration” and “Molecular Activation Directed Toward Straightforward Synthesis”) from MEXT (Japan), and in part by the Mitsubishi Foundation. K.S. is grateful for a JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Copper-Catalyzed Borylation of α-Alkoxy Allenes with Bis(pinacolato)diboron: Efficient Synthesis of 2-Boryl 1,3-Butadienes†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12400–12403, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Semba, K., Fujihara, T., Terao, J. and Tsuji, Y. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Borylation of α-Alkoxy Allenes with Bis(pinacolato)diboron: Efficient Synthesis of 2-Boryl 1,3-Butadienes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12400–12403. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306843
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Mitsubishi Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!