The project described was supported by Award No. R01 GM084927 from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences. M.T.C. acknowledges the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Department of Chemistry for an Ernest L. Eliel Graduate Fellowship. X-ray crystallography was performed by Dr. Peter S. White.
Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformations of β-Stereogenic α-Ketoesters by Direct Aldolization†
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 255–259, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Corbett, M. T. and Johnson, J. S. (2014), Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformations of β-Stereogenic α-Ketoesters by Direct Aldolization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 255–259. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306873
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!