We thank the 973 Program (No. 2012CB821600), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20925208, 21174115, 21272193), and the program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University.
Synthesis of Five-Membered Osmacycloallenes and Conversion into Six-Membered Osmacycloallenes†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 50, pages 13361–13364, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, T., Zhu, J., Han, F., Zhou, C., Chen, H., Zhang, H. and Xia, H. (2013), Synthesis of Five-Membered Osmacycloallenes and Conversion into Six-Membered Osmacycloallenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 13361–13364. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306911
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB821600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20925208, 21174115, 21272193
- Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University
- ring strain;
Highly stable five-membered metallacycloallenes were synthesized under mild conditions. Calculations revealed that the incorporation of transition-metal moieties relieves considerable strain and indicates a trend toward ring enlargement in the five-membered metallacycloallenes. Conversion into six-membered metallacycloallenes was confirmed experimentally.