We acknowledge funding from the European Research Council through the Seventh Framework Programme of the European Union (FP7/2007–2013; ERC Grant No. 268309 to H.W.) J.O.B. thanks the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for a fellowship. The Compound Management und Screening Center (COMAS), Dortmund is acknowledged for carrying out the screening and data analysis.
Discovery of Inhibitors of the Wnt and Hedgehog Signaling Pathways through the Catalytic Enantioselective Synthesis of an Iridoid-Inspired Compound Collection†
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12404–12408, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Takayama, H., Jia, Z.-J., Kremer, L., Bauer, J. O., Strohmann, C., Ziegler, S., Antonchick, A. P. and Waldmann, H. (2013), Discovery of Inhibitors of the Wnt and Hedgehog Signaling Pathways through the Catalytic Enantioselective Synthesis of an Iridoid-Inspired Compound Collection. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12404–12408. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306948
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- European Research Council
- ERC. Grant Number: 268309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!