Generous support for this work from the NSF (Grants CHE-1124075 and CHE-1110967, the Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad (Project no. CTQ2011-29054-C02-01), and the Generalitat de Catalunya (2009SGR462 and XRQTC) is gratefully acknowledged. The Robert A. Welch Foundation is also gratefully acknowledged for an endowed chair to L.E. (Grant AH-0033).
Unexpected Isomerism in cis-2 Bis(pyrrolidino)Fullerene Diastereomers†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 49, pages 12928–12931, December 2, 2013
How to Cite
Izquierdo, M., Cerón, M. R., Alegret, N., Metta-Magaña, A. J., Rodríguez-Fortea, A., Poblet, J. M. and Echegoyen, L. (2013), Unexpected Isomerism in cis-2 Bis(pyrrolidino)Fullerene Diastereomers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12928–12931. doi: 10.1002/anie.201306957
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-1124075, CHE-1110967
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: CTQ2011-29054-C02-01
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: 2009SGR462, XRQTC
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AH-0033
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.