We thank the National Science Foundation [CHE-0848460 (GOALI) and 1152488] for financial support. K.E.B thanks the Université Pierre et Marie Curie and CROUS de Paris for financial support. B.Z. thanks the China Scholarship Council  for financial support.
Diaryl Sulfoxides from Aryl Benzyl Sulfoxides: A Single Palladium-Catalyzed Triple Relay Process†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 260–264, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Jia, T., Bellomo, A., Montel, S., Zhang, M., EL Baina, K., Zheng, B. and Walsh, P. J. (2014), Diaryl Sulfoxides from Aryl Benzyl Sulfoxides: A Single Palladium-Catalyzed Triple Relay Process. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 260–264. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307172
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0848460, 1152488
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- CROUS de Paris
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: 2011635137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!