We thank Dr. Charles Y.-C. Lee and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) for financial support (FA9550-11-1-0017 and LRIR-12RZ03COR). We also thank the Office of Naval Research (ONR) for financial support (N00014-12-1-0874).
Transparent, Flexible, Superomniphobic Surfaces with Ultra-Low Contact Angle Hysteresis†
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 49, pages 13007–13011, December 2, 2013
How to Cite
Golovin, K., Lee, D. H., Mabry, J. M. and Tuteja, A. (2013), Transparent, Flexible, Superomniphobic Surfaces with Ultra-Low Contact Angle Hysteresis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 13007–13011. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307222
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR). Grant Numbers: FA9550-11-1-0017, LRIR-12RZ03COR
- Office of Naval Research (ONR). Grant Number: N00014-12-1-0874
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!