We gratefully acknowledge the USTC Research Fund, the Nanyang Technological University, and the Singapore Ministry of Education Academic Research Fund (ETRP 1002 111, MOE2010-T2-2-067, and MOE 2011-T2-1-013) for the funding of this research. We also thank Dr. Y. X. Li for support with X-ray analyses.
Directing-Group-Assisted Copper-Catalyzed Olefinic Trifluoromethylation of Electron-Deficient Alkenes†
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12414–12417, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Feng, C. and Loh, T.-P. (2013), Directing-Group-Assisted Copper-Catalyzed Olefinic Trifluoromethylation of Electron-Deficient Alkenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12414–12417. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307245
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2013
- USTC Research Fund
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Ministry of Education Academic Research Fund. Grant Numbers: ETRP 1002 111, MOE2010-T2-2-067, MOE 2011-T2-1-013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!